Description

These are my stories of my student teaching adventures, plus those fun times that Sarasota, Florida brings me.
Keep checking back to read and see how I grow as a teacher and person.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow marks my last day of student teaching. It will be such an emotional day for me. I am happy to have been able to complete my field with such an amazing class, but I am sad that I have to leave them. I have learned more than I could ever imagine and am SO grateful for this experience. As I am typing this I can feel my nerves kick in, I am so nervous about ending tomorrow. It is the first time that I really have been so attached to my students and have them super attached to me. This class is one that I will never forget and will compare to my future classes. They were more than students to me, and children that I will always have a spot in my heart. I am happy to be done and know that next fall I will (fingers crossed) have my own classroom to teach and love just like I did with this class.

As I relax before tomorrow I will think about all the fun times I had here at Ashton, and here in Sarasota. Sadly this Saturday I will be leaving this BEAUTIFUL weather for Ohio... do I need to say more? One day I might just be back down here to live and teach. For now though wish me luck on my last day! Emotions will be high!!




Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment